Friday, February 19, 2016

I feel alive to face the life


You are probably asking yourself WTF these two mates are doing with a glass of white wine on a plane?!? Easy, they are celebrating  something… something  that’s already started and it  will be the best thing they will ever do in their life, especially because they really don’t know how to realize it.

Ok, let’s start from the beginning….it’s much better! The guy on your left …yes I know he’s really fascinating ;) he’s the Italian fella, in other words me… Matteo!!! And the girl on his right is the black panther…Monica! She is Italian as well despite for everybody she is Brazilian…but I mean…. why?!? It’s better to talk about the possible reasons of this misunderstanding  another time…

Well, the picture above represents absolutely the day that you never know is really going to happen and when you are living that moment you can’t realize it because you feel like it's not real…do you know what I mean?!? (Yeah it sounds weird and psycho but I promise I’m not using drugs …it’s just my mind!!!) If until that cold day of March I was sure about what was the meaning of "living a life", after that selfie the conception of reality and what was important to get a life changed forever!

I remember that day as if it was today, the person who I said goodbye, the places where I’ve been but above all the feeling to be alive for the first time of my life. Because there is nothing better than leave everything and everybody for ….anything or maybe nothing!!! You don’t know and nobodyelse knows! But who cares…. You feel ALIVE to FACE the LIFE!!!

As you understand I’m going here, and in the followed posts, to tell you my story… the story of a trip.. the story of how at some point my life started to be REAL. I’m going to be as much clear as I can and try to tell you the places I’ve seen and all I know about adventure. My mission won’t be just give you detailed information about timetables and even less how to organize the perfect trip, not because I’m an asshole but because you can find those kind of information on other blogs or website. In other words, I want to be a sort of motivation for all of the people interested to know themselves, looking for freedom or a better life and especially for the dreamers like me always looking for a pursuit of happiness that never come. I will try to alternate feelings and description or simply create maybe discussion about something.

Hope you will enjoy it and hope you will find with me your pursuit of traveling!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment